Friday, April 16, 2010

Importance of Window Cleaning~






Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in. (Alan Alda)



The importance of window cleaning is often overlooked. It's good practice to clean your windows and scrub your ideas so that fresh light can shine on you and help you grow. It's time for me to do some window cleaning again. I love when windows are clean and the fresh light shines in, as a matter of fact I love to clean all my reflective surfaces often and I instantly can feel the lightness it brings and fresh energy.

The vision of this photo was through Robins great eye! Thanks Robin

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully framed Lori, and I liked what you had to say as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I guess I should clean the windows in my bedroom to better see the birds in the backyard. I'll think of you while I do it.
    XO

    ReplyDelete